The vision of TCAP is to proactively and strategically promote an affordable market in Texas.
TCAP’s 10 Guiding Tenets:
- Treat all members fairly regardless of size or electricity use..
- Vigilantly monitor the market and market actors, including utilities, ERCOT and state policymakers.
- Pursue budget stability for members.
- Purchase and supply electricity at the best value.
- Be a leading authority and engaged on legislative, educational, informational, technological and market matters.
- Be an advocate for our citizens as electricity customers.
- Continue to grow the organization by reaching out to cities and other political subdivisions.
- Recognize and respond to the diverse energy requirements of our members.
- Cultivate relationships with other organizations interested in energy procurement.
- Maintain a prudent stewardship of TCAP resources.