Marcy 18 — His father, also named David Lemus, had gotten out of bed a few minutes earlier, woken by a popping sound. The 49-year-old man traced the noise to the HVAC unit in the attic, where he noticed the pilot light was out and the HVAC cover was on the floor.
You are here:
Home / News Roundup / Dallas Morning News: Dallas family sues Atmos Energy for more than $1 million after gas explosion forced them to ‘start over again’
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Each month, TCAP sends out an e-newsletter covering major events in Texas electricity and advances in public policy. Sign up for the newsletter and check out old newsletters to get caught up on Texas energy.