Sept. 23: More than two dozen homes across North and Central Texas have blown up since 2006 because of leaking natural gas, an investigation by The Dallas Morning News found. Nine people died; at least 22 others were badly injured.
You are here:
Home / News Roundup / Dallas Morning News: How Atmos Energy’s natural gas keeps blowing up Texas homes
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Each month, TCAP sends out an e-newsletter covering major events in Texas electricity and advances in public policy. Sign up for the newsletter and check out old newsletters to get caught up on Texas energy.