Sept. 2 — If you find that water has risen above your electrical outlets, you must call a licensed electrician before you turn on the main circuit breaker or turn on the power for any connected appliances, such as televisions, computers and more.

— Fort Bend Herald

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Each month, TCAP sends out an e-newsletter covering major events in Texas electricity and advances in public policy. Sign up for the newsletter and check out old newsletters to get caught up on Texas energy.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Share This