April 27 —  Atmos Energy is facing a new round of questions from customers concerned about their safety after another home exploded. Gene Barber, 92, suffered serious burns to his body when his Caldwell home exploded on April 22.


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Each month, TCAP sends out an e-newsletter covering major events in Texas electricity and advances in public policy. Sign up for the newsletter and check out old newsletters to get caught up on Texas energy.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Share This