Tarrant County College District trustees have put themselves in the real estate equivalent of public television’s popular Antiques Roadshow.
They’re pulling an old property — the TXU power plant, also known as the Fort Worth Power & Light Co. building, built in 1912 along the Trinity River on North Main Street and acquired by the district a decade ago — out of storage, dusting it off and asking the experts exactly what it is they’ve got.
Keep reading at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Is a policy analyst consultant for TCAP, a coalition of political subdivisions in Texas that purchase electricity in the deregulated market for their own governmental use. Because energy costs are typically a significant budget item to our members, TCAP is consistently looking for ways to save our members money, through cost-saving contracts, energy efficiency or demand response programs.