July 2 — The Public Utility Commission of Texas turned down AEP subsidiary Southwestern Electric Power Co.’s request to acquire a 54.5% interest in the North Central Energy Facilities, a group of three wind energy facilities being developed by Invenergy LLC. Another AEP utility subsidiary, Public Service Co. of Oklahoma is to acquire the remaining 45.5% interest in the wind farms.

— S&P Global